Friday, June 26, 2015

30 Day Reading Challenge: Day 2




Hey Guys! Since I have my good days and my bad days when it comes to writing and posting, I decided that a 30 day challenge such as this one may be a great way to keep me posting consistently. BUT if I somehow miss a day or post it late I am not stressing out about it. Blogging is something I enjoy but it is NOT a chore so I don't want to treat it as one. I hope you all understand! :) I came across this challenge thanks to Chantal over at CK's Reading Corner. Go check out her blog btw because she is awesome! She came across it on Aya's blog Books Wide Open, another lovely blogger whom you should check out! We aren't really sure where it originated from or who created it but if you do happen to know PLEASE let me know so we can give the person credit! 

Day 2: A Book That You've Read More Than 3 Times


Let me start off by saying that I have read over 20 of Susan's books and most of those at least twice! She is one of my all time favorite authors and definitely my favorite romance author by far! BUT Only Yours has to be my number one favorite book by her! I have read this book 4 times so far...well read twice and listened to on audiobook twice. This one just tugs at my heart strings in all the right ways. I loved both of the main characters so much and thought they balanced each other out so WELL! Montana had so much passion for what she did and for helping others and her need to find a calling resonated with me a lot. Simon had so much depth to him and I thought that it was great to read about a hero who was scarred and not just on his body but also his face. I also loved HIS passion for his work with burn victims and for his patients. The side story with Kalinda was also amazing and made me tear up on multiple occasions! I recommend this book times a million! Well heck I recommend ANY of her books! 

I am patiently waiting for Kiss Me, the 17th book in the Fools Gold Series to come out on June 30th!!! Then I will be unavailable for a couple hours while I binge read it...yes, please! 


No comments:

Post a Comment