Sunday, June 7, 2015

Intro #6,893

So I am giving this whole blogging thing another chance. Don't get me wrong, I have always loved it but I was so caught up in doing it "right" that it felt more like a hassle than something I could enjoy. There are so many amazing bloggers out there that I constantly felt intimidated. Whether because their blogs were gorgeous and elaborate or because I felt my content wasn't what everyone else wanted to read. But I am ready to stop overthinking it. I love to read and I love to share the experiences I have with books with other people. I know the way I read or the way I see books might not be everyone's cup of tea but then again very few things in life are agreed upon by all. As I get older, I learn more and more to embrace my differences and be proud of them and I am hoping this go around I can just blog for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment