Sunday, June 28, 2015

30 Day Reading Challenge: Day 4




Hey Guys! Since I have my good days and my bad days when it comes to writing and posting, I decided that a 30 day challenge such as this one may be a great way to keep me posting consistently. BUT if I somehow miss a day or post it late I am not stressing out about it. Blogging is something I enjoy but it is NOT a chore so I don't want to treat it as one. I hope you all understand! :) I came across this challenge thanks to Chantal over at CK's Reading Corner. Go check out her blog btw because she is awesome! She came across it on Aya's blog Books Wide Open, another lovely blogger whom you should check out! We aren't really sure where it originated from or who created it but if you do happen to know PLEASE let me know so we can give the person credit! 

Day 4: Favorite Book Of Your Favorite Series


This might come as a bit of a shock to you. Heck, it is even a bit shocking for me! When I was first reading this series I always regarded Prisoner of Azkaban as my favorite of the lot and this remained so for many years after. A couple months ago I decided to re-read the series and I absolutely fell in LOVE with The Chamber of Secrets! It was as if I was reading it and experiencing it for the first time ever! I guess in the past few years I had gotten used to the movie adaptation and I did not realize how much stuff happens in the book! It was amazing and I can't wait to re-read it again! I only have made my way up to the 4th book in my latest re-read so it can change again but as of now this is my favorite! <3 

What's your favorite Harry Potter book and why?! 

1 comment:

  1. 1 or 4, or 5 I like the Yule Ball, secret club and being rescued to a new school

    ReplyDelete