Saturday, June 27, 2015

30 Day Reading Challenge: Day 3




Hey Guys! Since I have my good days and my bad days when it comes to writing and posting, I decided that a 30 day challenge such as this one may be a great way to keep me posting consistently. BUT if I somehow miss a day or post it late I am not stressing out about it. Blogging is something I enjoy but it is NOT a chore so I don't want to treat it as one. I hope you all understand! :) I came across this challenge thanks to Chantal over at CK's Reading Corner. Go check out her blog btw because she is awesome! She came across it on Aya's blog Books Wide Open, another lovely blogger whom you should check out! We aren't really sure where it originated from or who created it but if you do happen to know PLEASE let me know so we can give the person credit! 

Day 3: Your Favorite Series


Is this a cop-out? Maybe...BUT it is true! Harry Potter has always been and will forever be my favorite book series of all time! I consider myself so lucky to have grown up WITH the books. It wasn't just about reading them. It was about the release parties, the midnight premiers for the movies, the dressing up, going on MuggleNet and reading the crazy theories about the upcoming books, signing up for websites where you could take "actual" classes like you would at Hogwarts. It was about throwing a Harry Potter themed party with your friends and playing Scene It while making Butter Beer and eating Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and "Cauldron Cakes." It was about being proud of what House you were sorted into (Hufflepuff!) and representing it with every possible merchandise possible. It was about LIVING the book. Harry Potter will always hold a magical feeling that no other book series will ever be able to replace. 

Let me know if Harry Potter meant a lot to you as well or any other series you consider a favorite! 



No comments:

Post a Comment